BSL: How to Email your Team
The league is asking all coaches to use email as the primary communication with their team. Emails sent to the team should be generated from this website.
Please do not create your own distribution list on your computer and use that to send emails to your team. We are asking all coaches to follow the procedures below to communicate with their team by email.
Coaches will receive an email from the website that includes your managers password. If you have not received your password (or you lost it), please send an email to
requesting a new password.
1.) Please click on the padlock on the right hand side of the top menu bar:
2) 2.) Enter your full name and your managers password, click Submit
3) 3.) After you have logged in successfully, click Teams and Schedules
4) 4.) Navigate to your team:
5) 5.) Click on Roster
6) 6.) The Roster page has complete list of players, contact information, parents names, etc. You can only view the private contact details if you are logged in as a manger. Scroll to the bottom of the roster and click the envelop icon to email the whole team.
7) 7.) You may then compose your email to the team:
8) 8.) After you click Submit you will get a confirmation screen: